How To Lose 90 Pounds In 3 Months
Can you lose 90 pounds in 3 Months or 6 months? It’s possible to shed this kind of weight, and you don’t even have to starve yourself. You know very well that you need to eat less and burn more calories to lose weight, but most of us have problem to give up our tasty foods. There are ways to solve this problem. It wouldn’t be so easy but you can do this if you believe in yourself. We have ultimate tips to help you shed 90 pounds in three months while you still enjoy your favorite foods and drinks.
Step 1: Consult Doctor Before losing 90 pounds in 3 monthsYou may ask “why do I need to see doctor?” The fact, it’s a very good question. If you are obese, I assume that you must have one or many health issues. People who are overweight or obese are at increased risk for chronic disease compared to normal-weight individuals. Numerous studies show that if you are overweight you are more likely to develop health problems, such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, certain types of cancer, gout and so on. That’s why it’s very important to talk to your doctor before you go after any weight loss program to make sure that everything is safe for your health.
Step 2: Limit High Calorie And Fat Foods to lose 90 pounds in 3 monthsIt is a must to reduce the amount of the unhealthy foods, even though it’s your favorite foods. This doesn’t mean you have to give up on them, but gradually reducing them can lead you to lose 90 pounds in 3 months. Sudden stop eating the food you like can cause stress and it could turn you off from sticking with the weight loss plan. The fact, you can eat everything you want but in moderation and you need to keep track of what you eat. The tip is to include high fiber and watery foods in your diet as they can fill you up with fewer calories.
Step 3: Exercise…Exercise…ExerciseWhat is the best exercise to lose 90 pounds in 3 months? The best exercise is the one you enjoy and stick with it for longer period of time. Below are 3 best of the exercises that help you lose weight fast.
1. Intense aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise burns fat calories while you are doing it. Different activities burn more or less calories depending on their use of oxygen. Doing aerobic exercise raises your metabolism and your heart will beat faster, which increases blood flow to your muscles and back to your lungs. Aerobic activities include: walking, biking, jogging, swimming, aerobic classes and cross-country skiing.
2. Weight lifting: Lifting weight increases muscle mass and it will raise your muscle metabolism during the exercise session — and for a long time after the exercise session. 3. Running: it’s one of the best exercises to lose 90 pounds in 3 months. Every mile you run, you reduce about 100 calories. Every time you run, you burn calories and you give a boost to your metabolism.
- how to lose 100 pounds in 6 months
- how to lose 50 pounds in 2 months
- how to lose 60 pounds in 2 months