How to Lose 40 Pounds in a Month
Many people want to lose 40 pounds in 1 month. As you may know that losing weight is a basic rule of eating less than what you burn. If it’s that simple, most of us wouldn’t struggle to lose weight. There are ways to lose 40 pounds in a month.You need the right plan in order to lose 40 pounds. There are 2 important keys to help you do this. Here are your weight loss keys.
1. Eat to lose 40 pounds in a month.
- Eat often throughout the day: When you eat often, your metabolism works harder and burn calories in a faster rate.- Eat fruit or vegetable every 2-3 hours: Fruit and vegetable are good for your health. They are low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin and mineral. They also help you to lose a pound a week without your notice.
- Eat more fiber: Fiber reduces your risks of heart diseases, cancer, and diabetes. It also can help you lose weight. Fiber can stay in your stomach longer.
- Eat protein 2 times a day: Protein maintains muscle. The more muscle you have, the more calories are burned by resting
.- Drink a lot of water: Water increases metabolic rate. Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. A study shows that people who drink 8 glasses of water a day can lose weight faster than those who drink only 4 glasses.
2. Exercise to lose 40 pounds in a month.
You need to exercise 2 times a day to lose 40 pounds in a month – between 40-60 minutes each time.
- Walking to lose weight: you need moderate walk for one hour each time and 2 times a day in order to lose 40 pounds.
- Lift weight 3 times a week: The more muscle you have, the more fat is burned. Getting more muscle to help you burn calories faster.- Do hard Cardio workout for 40 minutes: Hard Cardio raises your metabolic rate, so it burn fat faster and help you to lose weight fast.
- Rest enough: when you do a lot of workout, you need to get enough sleep so your body can recover.If you follow the plan above, you should be able to lose 40 pounds in a month. Remember that losing weight fast is possible and not too difficult if you are determined, but keeping the weight off is very hard. It required a permanent change. You’ll need to find a proper plan to maintain the weight after you reach the fast weight loss goal.how to lose 40 pounds in a month